- 1 package Spinach, frozen dry
- 2 Eggs
- 1 jar Meatless spaghetti sauce
- 12 Lasagna noodles
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, part-skim
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 1/2 cups Ricotta cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheeses, spinach, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture over each noodle; carefully roll up.
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.