- 1 package Oreos (whatever flavor you like best)
- ½ stick butter
- One 8 ounce pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 small package vanilla instant pudding
- One 8 ounce container of Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- Crush Oreos in a 9×13 pan (save a few for topping).
- Melt butter and pour over Oreos.
- Mix together pudding mix, milk, cream cheese, and sugar.
- Fold in cool whip. Spread over Oreos.
- Sprinkle remaining crushed Oreos on top.
- Chill before serving.
Recipe and Photo credit:scarymommy / CC BY-NC-ND