- 3 small zucchini, or 2 large
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Start by cutting your zucchini. Cut off each end. Then cut the zucchini in half and then lengthwise. Set one piece on its end and cut it in half lengthwise. Cut that half in half. Cut that half in half. Stack the planks on top of each other and cut into strips. Lightly sprinkle with salt.
- Combine panko crumbs, italian seasoning, and shredded parmesan cheese in a shallow pie dish.
- Whisk the egg together and working in batches dip each zucchini strip into the egg and coat well in panko mixture.
- Set on a the cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 until lightly brown. Can be dipped in marinara sauce, ranch, or your favorite dipping sauce.