Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 can Pillsbury Simply Rustic French Bread
- 4 ounces Gruyere cheese, cut into strips
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 3 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake bread according to package directions. Cool 15 minutes.
- When bread is cool, slice lengthwise into 1/2 inch sections without cutting completely through the bread.
- Slice crosswise into 1/2 inch sections, again without slicing through the bottom of the loaf.
- Place strips of Gruyere cheese between the lengthwise slices.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese between the crosswise slices.
- Crumble bacon and sprinkle into the bread slices.
- Top with green onion.
- Mix melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder in a small bowl. Drizzle over entire bread loaf.
- Wrap entire loaf loosely in foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Open foil and bake an additional 5-8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin