- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 packet ranch powder mix
- Diced celery to taste
- Buffalo wing sauce to taste
- Diced/shredded chicken, cooked (2-3 chicken breasts worth, or 1-2 cans of canned chicken)
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- Ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. On a cooking sheet, spread the unrolled crescent rolls out leaving a small circle in the middle. Mix chicken and buffalo sauce to taste and add in celery. In separate bowl, mix cream cheese and 1/2 ranch packet together. Microwaving cream cheese for about 30 seconds makes mixing easier. Mix all ingredients together.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture on crescent rolls and fold rolls over to form a ring shape and cook for about 15 minutes or until crescent rolls are nicely browned. Serve with ranch dressing and extra hot sauce for dipping.