- 1 can (12.4 oz) Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls
- 3 cups Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Almond Extract (optional)
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan to 350 degrees. Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Set aside. Remove rolls from container, set icing aside.
- Cut each roll into quarters. Gently and carefully place 4 quarter rolls at a time into the oil and fry for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until really golden brown ( you want to make sure they fully cook in the center ).
- Place cooked rolls onto a paper towel-lined plate to soak up grease. Once all rolls have been cooked, roll them into the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Place icing in a microwavable bowl and heat for 10 seconds. Add in vanilla and almond extract and stir. Drizzle over the doughnuts and devour!!
Recipe and Photo credit:life-as-a-lofthouse / CC BY-NC-ND