- 1 large head cauliflower (about 4 cups shredded)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced into 12 rounds
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Using a box grater or a food processor, shred cauliflower into crumbles. Reserve 4 cups; store the remainder in the fridge or freezer for future pizzas.
- Cook cauliflower in microwave in a large microwave-safe bowl for 8 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes.
- Add eggs, 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, oregano, basil and garlic powder and stir to combine. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 2 baking sheets (or pizza pans); divide mixture into 12 balls. Place balls on sheets and pat each into a thin round about 4 inches wide. Bake in oven 15 minutes until golden brown (the edges might be charred; this is OK).
- Remove sheets from oven and heat broiler. Top each mini crust with pizza sauce, basil leaves, remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and tomato slices.
- Broil pizzas until cheese is melted and tomatoes are slightly roasted, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving.