- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2½ cups of Rotisserie chicken (cut and cubed)
- 2 Tbsp Mayo (I use reduced fat mayonnaise with olive oil)
- ½ cup non-fat plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup chopped apple (I use 2 green Granny Smith apples)
- 2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix chicken, celery, and apples well.
- In a separate bowl mix mayo, yogurt, and lemon juice together. Mix well.
- Combine chicken mixture with mayo mixture and stir well until mixed well. Add salt and pepper to taste.