- 1 Jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 milk
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup cheese (I used shredded cheddar)
- 1 cup bacon, cooked
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by whisking together the eggs, milk, seasoned salt, cheese and bacon. Pour this mixture into a baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Pull of little chunks of cream cheese and place them around the top of the egg mixture. Do the same and place the jalapeño slices on the top as well.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes depending on how big of a baking dish you are using.