Bottom Base Layer:
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, or line with cooking parchment paper.
- In large bowl, beat Bisquick mix, sugar, milk, melted butter, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Fold in 1/2 to 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Pour into pan.
- Bake 20 minutes. Spread coconut over the top in an even layer. Next layer the 1 cup chocolate chips and the butterscotch chips. Evenly drizzle condensed milk all over the top. Sprinkle with chopped pecans and walnuts.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until top is golden brown. Cool at room temperature at least 2 hours before cutting into bars. The bars must be cooled before you cut into them, or you will get a gooey mess.