- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 and ⅓ cups flour
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 king-sized milk chocolate bars
- 1 and ½ cups marshmallow fluff
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, sugar, egg, and vanilla together in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, stir flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly incorporate dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Press half of dough into a greased 9×9 pan. Set chocolate bars on top.
- Spread marshmallow fluff over chocolate and top with remaining dough.
- Bake for 30-35, or until golden.