- 2 cans (8 oz. each) Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese..softened
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup Sugar..divided
- 2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 13×9″ baking pan
- Unroll one of the cans of the Crescent dough and press it onto the bottom of a greased 13×9″ baking pan, to form a bottom crust. Firmly press the seams together to seal.
- With a hand mixture, beat the Cream Cheese, Vanilla, Egg and 1/2 cup of the Sugar on medium speed until well blended…
- Spread it evenly onto the crust.
- Unroll the remaining can of Crescent dough onto a large sheet of wax paper. Pat out the dough to form a 13×9″ rectangle, pressing the seams together to seal.
- Invert over the Cream Cheese mixture to form a top crust.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Combine the remaining 1/2 cup Sugar and Cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle it all over the top…
- NOW it’s Churro-fied…
- Serve up a nice big square, or a few squares…and taste the amusing amazement!