- 1/3 c. sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 "round" of refrigerated pie crust
- 2 Tbl melted butter, divided
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and each apple cut into 8 wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Set aside 1 Tbl of the sugar mixture. Unroll the pastry. Brush with 1 Tbl melted butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Wrap one strip around each apple wedge, placing sugared side of pastry against apple.
- Place on lightly greased or parchment lined baking sheet. Brush tops with 1 Tbl. melted butter and sprinkle with 1 Tbl sugar mixture. Bake at 425 for 14 - 16 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Allow apples to cool for 10 minutes before devouring....er, um, I mean eating. Enjoy!